Thursday, May 28, 2009

Project Work Week (25th-28th May 2009)

Dear everyone,

This year I think everyone played their part in ensuring a smooth week. Though there were some disagreement and squabbles, I hope everyone had a great time bonding with their group friends. And that you learnt how to settle quarrels and to make peace.

I saw some of you displaying confidence when speaking in front of the whole class. Those who were feeling shy, I hope you can overcome that and be brave enough to raise your voices the next time you present.


I was very happy to see some groups put in so much effort like by going to your friend's house to work together. I'm glad that you took this project seriously and tried your best to present. I also had fun watching you work together and watching you present your hard work.

Thank you for a wonderful time (^-^) With that note, I wish everyone HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Do remember to complete your holiday homework and do some revision of Term 1 & 2 work, but most of all, don't forget to have loads of fun!! (^-^)

17 comments:

  1. Mrs Y, I think you should add more pictures to the slide. But I still think that it woderful for you to post our pictures on our class blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs y, When I was presenting I was really nervous. But I still think Nicole's group is better than anybody's. The act is really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. U think so? I don't think so because my group was laughing like crazy that time. Anyway, thanks for your praise little Amellia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Althought Your group laugh you are still the best group nobody have act like your group and give a presentation on your poster. And your quiz is very interesting, everyone wants to answer

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI,*Mrs YAP* I like the slide shoe,you know it has been only about a week and i aready miss you so much ! AND I wish.... everyone a HAPPY HOILDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry i wrote the show as shoe......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great! *Princcess Joey* Luckily you did not come to my house because on that day, it was the most exciting day for me! I was going for a holiday camp at Underwater World!I slept at the tunnel and so on! Anyway i will write about is the next time! See u mates at the end of the June holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI *princess Joey* Your group did very well on the presentation day althought your mates laugh during your presentation your group still is the best! See u after the holidays say that to Nicole too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Xcuse me Amellia,I thought you said that MY group was the best and now you said that Joey's group is the best! you are making me confused you know. Anyway,I did not really sleep in the water okay? Or else you will be mistaken that i slept IN the water.................

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dont be Confused by the Name I am joey I did a Second blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If Confused I go Change my name

    ReplyDelete
  13. And yesterday i fell sick and Today Never COme School

    ReplyDelete
  14. And Check out my Second Blog www.dailylifeforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete